Smaller freight operators offered online transport management system
Noel Burgess, Director
Right from the start, iCOS live impressed us with their efficient professional manner – an approach that not only inspired confidence, but generated the results we were looking for. As a specialized medical transport company, Surgical Couriers Ltd required a transport management system that would enable us to provide the level of service that our customers and their clients deserve. By partnering with iCOS live we have been able to effectively implement the latest innovation in track & trace software that saved us time and promoted our productivity. It has enabled Surgical Couriers Ltd to tailor logistical solutions for our customers, bringing us one step closer in obtaining our objective of providing “uncompromising Premier Logistical Solutions to the healthcare industry.”
Thank you iCOS live for helping us to establish and grow Surgical Couriers Ltd.
Brynley Smith, Managing Director
iCOS LIVE really completes the Hughes package and allows us to offer our customers a cutting edge experience.
Our iCOS LIVE tracking software saves our customers time, phone calls and money when tracking their freight. We can issue them with an iCOS LIVE username and password so they can access their freight information anytime, anywhere. This is self-service at its best! With iCOS LIVE you can:
- track and trace your bookings online through to delivery
- check the location of your freight any time of the day
- confirm deliveries online
- access a job history within seconds
- create pick-up manifests for multiple consignments
- print PDF consignment notes and stick-on labels
- book jobs online and send through pick-up requests electronically
- receive your transport invoices on time every time
Bob Denton, Owner
`The benefits for me have been huge!`
Elios transport specialize in container movement in the Auckland metro area.
Bob Denton – Owner / Operator, needed a system to help him manage and grow his business by automating administrative processes.
Being a National Road carrier member they lead him to iCOS – one of their preferred suppliers since the offering of their new product iCOS LIVE.
Having not used a computer in my life, says Bob Denton,
I didn’t need the worry of implementing a system in-house – providing IT infrastructure, doing backups, iCOS LIVE and Xero take care of all that.
The benefits for me have been huge!
iCOS LIVE has made my business proficient.
Jobs are entered online by my customers rather than being done and added to the system afterward, therefore guaranteeing nil revenue leakage not to mention missed jobs.
- iCOS LIVE has given me a tool to double check myself, no more double handling.
- Within seconds either my customer or I can pull up job history online and satisfy any queries which is such a time saver for me.
- Every minute of every day I know where I am and what I am charging out. It’s the first time ever I have not had to sit down at night and add up my dockets – iCOS LIVE does this for you, so I can see at any moment exactly how much money I have charged out.
- Never before have I got my invoices out for the current month, now I’m getting them out at the end of each week. So I’m one happy man.
- The integration between iCOS LIVE and Xero online accounting is so seamless you would think they were one and the same.
- The the system updates cargo movements in real time, so my customers can follow their containers from uplift to delivery online, saving me hours of time on the phone and double handling.
Jenny Maxwell, Managing Director
With a nationwide network at their fingertips and a knowledgeable team of professionals at the helm, Beyond Freight & Logistics have increased levels of service to their customers, along with lowering freight costs.
Jenny quotes ‘iCOS LIVE has been a fast and efficient system to use, the added benefit of providing this booking and online tracking system to our customers is invaluable, and really makes a difference to our customers, saving them time and money’.
‘Of course with the added value of being able to direct link with the Xero accounting system – it is incredible, and makes my life so much easier’.
‘This allows us get on with the business of moving our freight efficiently and cost effectively’.
Leigh Goodman, General Manager
`After only a week we are now fully signed up and loading over 150 jobs per week`
We had been looking for a dispatch management system for some time and in changing our accounting system to Xero we found one of the partners was iCOS which integrated directly for billing.
I went to the iCOS site and registered for the free trial to see whether it would fit what we were looking for.
The site was so simple to navigate around as a first time user and had all the functions we were looking for and with a bit of self training and support from the team at iCOS after only a week we are now fully signed up and loading over 150 jobs per week with the ability to see exactly what every job is earning us.
The system also generates con notes for each job which has driver POD and customer copy on one page so we just bought a simple sheet perforator and we were in business saving on paper and printing cost as well.
We are now looking at integrating a GPS tracking system so our customers can log on and track their freight and we will be able to use the sign on glass feature to POD and bill jobs from the truck the minute they are delivered and being a web based system we are able to log on and work from anywhere in the world.
This is a fantastic product and we will be recommending it to all our customers.