As I got chatting to my neighbor Caroline Lawrance I learnt she had been working for Foodstuffs for 16 years as Regulatory Adviser but has now gone out on her own starting up her own Food safety Consultancy Business. Her Goal is to provide a variety of compliance services, a few of which are listed below, to Food Businesses from manufacturing through to retail:
- Gap analysis visits – to ascertain areas that require attention and then create an Action Plan
- Onsite workshops/training – including Corrective Action; temperature management; auditing techniques
- Quarterly support site visits – to assist in maintaining progress
- Pre-External Audit visits – to prepare for the External Audit
- Accompanied External Audits – to provide support and field non-compliances
This will enable Businesses to achieve and maintain registration and accreditation with the relevant Regulatory Bodies. I believe this also applies to any warehouse handling food.
Caroline’s aim is to provide a friendly, professional service, tailored specifically to a customer’s needs. If you think Caroline can help you give her a call .