Help Desk & IT Support
- Opportunity to join a great team with a passion for technical excellence
- Multiple award-winning product spreading rapidly across NZ & Australia
- Competitive salary working in a prime Auckland North Shore location
We seek an excellent communicator with a passion for providing top notch customer service. This will be a combination of Level-1 help-desk operation and proactive customer support through on-line or face-to-face product demos.
About the Business
iCOS LIVE is a multiple award-winning freight and logistics management software development company. We are dedicated to developing a simple solution for small to medium sized freight and logistics companies across New Zealand and Australia.
iCOS LIVE is transforming the transportation sector into a paperless industry with features such as real-time track and trace, customer online job booking, through to dispatch and proof-of-delivery.
About the Position
We are looking for a customer services specialist to join our ever-growing team in Albany, Auckland. Working alongside our team of technical specialists, the successful candidate will be interacting regularly with existing customers via phone or email, providing level 1 help desk services and support with queries and issues relating to the product and following up with the customer with any progress updates and upon issue resolution.
You will be trained to become our product user specialist and will work closely with our sales team to deliver on-line or on-site product demos to new customers and serious prospects.
The ideal candidate will need to be an excellent communicator and, above all, will take pride in doing things the right way and going the extra mile for the customer. You will have a good knowledge of the supply chain industry, ideally having worked in the domestic road transport, international freight forwarding or logistics fields……. and it will be a huge advantage if you also have prior working knowledge of iCOS LIVE.
Key skills for the role include:
- Highly approachable with excellent English language communication skills, both verbal and written
- Comfortable using modern technology and learning new products
- Experience with logging service tickets and using collaboration programmes such as Team Viewer considered an asset
- Knowledge of the transport / supply chain industry
- Live or be local to Auckland and a hold a clean NZ driving licence
- Have a legal right to work in New Zealand
If you think this is the right opportunity for you to take your next step in your career, please apply on line by pressing the “APPLY FOR THIS JOB” button below and following the instructions.
Only applicants with the right to live and work in New Zealand will be considered and acknowledged.