We love working with awesome people. If you are one, and are looking for your next challenge, keep reading.
Here we have a list of available roles below.
Roles available at iCOS LIVE:
Software Help-desk and Product Support Specialist
Icos live Ltd is a multiple award-winning freight and logistics management software development company. We are dedicated to developing a simple solution for small to medium freight and logistics companies across New Zealand and Australia.
iCOS LIVE is transforming the transportation sector into a paperless industry with features such as real-time track-and-trace, customer online job booking, through to dispatch and proof-of-delivery.
About the position
We are looking for a product end user support specialist to join our ever-growing team here in Albany/Rosedale Auckland.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to further their technical support skills. The successful candidate will be interacting regularly with customers and working closely with the development team to provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues relating to the product. As a product support specialist, you will respond to support customer queries via telephone or email and follow up by liaising with the customer with updates right through to resolution.
The ideal candidate will need to be an excellent communicator with strong technical skills and above all will take pride in doing things the right way, going the extra mile for the customer and ensure that high quality service is delivered to our customers at all times.
Key skills required to be successful in the role include:
· Highly approachable with excellent English language communication skills, both verbal and written with internal and external customers.
· Attitude, work ethic and teamwork – works as an effective member of the team towards achieving the team goals and demonstrates an appropriate work ethic at all times
· Good interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain rapport
· Time management, flexibility, and multitasking abilities. Manages workloads within appropriate time scales making use of available tools and resources
· Pride and ownership. Always takes pride in and appropriate levels of ownership for tasks and delivery.
· Prior experience in a similar helpdesk operation using ticketing systems
· Be IT technically Savvy – experience with TeamViewer or other remote access solutions Proficient with MS Office and have basic hardware knowledge
· Knowledge of the Transport logistics and supply chain industry would also be desirable.
· Prior knowledge of and or experience using iCOS LIVE will be an added bonus.
· Live on or close to Auckland’s North shore and hold a clean New Zealand driving licence
· Have a legal right to work in New Zealand
If you think this is the right opportunity for you to take your next step in your career, please apply!
To APPLY, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
iCOS LIVE Customers have Vacancies too
Please read below for a list of jobs that are currently being recruited for by our customers. If you would like to have one of your jobs hosted here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Roles available at Customers of iCOS LIVE:
Currently, there are no roles available.