Why we partner with Xero
Xero and iCOS LIVE have a common vision. We both recognize the tremendous value that listening to our customers provides, and aspire to make our product better than it was yesterday.
Xero picks up the ball right where iCOS LIVE leave’s off, meaning you can have an end-to-end paperless system to take your transport consignments right from job submission to invoice, that all works together seamlessly.
What is Xero ?
Xero is an easy to use but powerful online accounting system that’s designed specifically for small businesses.
- Xero and iCOS LIVE combine to provide a seamless view of operational and financial information in real-time. There’s no need to buy expensive software and install upgrades. Software as a service means that both are available on your PC or Mac in the office, at home or on popular mobile devices anywhere, anytime.
- Xero automatically imports your bank statements daily so you can keep on top of your cashflow. Xero has a full suite of accounting features such as invoicing, payables, expense claims, GST/VAT/BAS/Sales Tax, tax returns, reporting and much more
- The beauty of Xero is you can invite a number of trusted people such as your accountants, to collaborate online, eliminating cumbersome transfer of data that can be corrupted or is out-of-date.
- To find out more go to www.xero.com where you can try Xero for free.
Benefits of Xero
You’ll always be on top of your cashflow. At a glance the Xero dashboard gives you:
- A summary of all your bank accounts’ details and balances
- Visibility of how much money you have coming in and going out
- Outstanding staff expense claims
- The ability to drill down to see transaction details
Banking and billing with ease
Xero lets you enter your invoices quickly and efficiently, whether you are creating an invoice for one or many items.
- You can create a schedule to automatically generate invoices on a regular basis, saving you the time and hassle of entering the invoice manually every month.
- You can email formatted invoices directly to customers from within Xero and you can choose to email a copy to yourself.
Xero has made bank reconciliation easy and fun. You can automatically import your bank statements into Xero daily, so you don’t waste tme downloading and uploading bank files manually.
Manage your payables
Keeping on top of your payables has never been easier. Xero lets you track where your money is going and why.
- See all your outstanding invoices at a glance.
- Set up repeating payables invoices for regular suppliers.
- Approve shared workflows to relieve the business owner.
- Enter receipts for your expense claims as you collect them, or all in one go.
- Choose to pay part or all of an expense claim. You’ll have all the information about the claim on hand to help make the decision
- Approve or decline each receipt in a submitted expense claim. The entire expense claim can then be authorised.
Xero and iCOS LIVE are web-based so you can work where you want, when you want.
- 24/7 access from any internet connection in the world – PC, Mac, iPhone, Blackberry or other Windows Mobile device.
Xero and iCOS LIVE require no installation, manual backups, maintenence or additional software. All updates and new features are available to you when you next login. Help is always at hand with free, unlimited email support, Xero’s comprehensive online help centre and an expensive library of videos from getting started tours to tips and tricks.
Secure and private
Xero stores all your accounting information on highly secure corporate grade servers that are automatically backed up.
Xero lets you collaborate with your trusted advisors online. You can:
- Control who has access to your data and what they see, with tiered user permission levels and records of when a user last logged on.
- Allow employees to create invoices and expense claims, but not have access to your bank accounts and reports.
- Lock accounting periods to close off a tax period, and prevent other users changing your data
- Eliminate the need to email or send vital data insecurely by disc.
Rest assured your data is safe. Unlike desktop applications, data isn’t stored on your computer, so it’s not compromised if lost or stolen.