Information & Communication Technology Help Desk & IT Support
- Opportunity to join a great team with a passion for technical excellence
- Multiple award-winning product spreading rapidly across NZ & Australia
- Competitive salary working in a prime North Shore location
We seek a software user support / developer, experienced in C#.net / VB.net, to provide up to tier 2 technical assistance to our customers. Future opportunities for career development will become available based on performance.
About the Business
iCOS LIVE Ltd is a multiple award-winning freight and logistics management software development company. We are dedicated to developing a simple solution for small to medium sized freight and logistics companies across New Zealand and Australia.
iCOS LIVE is transforming the transportation sector into a paperless industry with features such as real-time track and trace, customer online job booking, through to dispatch and proof-of-delivery.
About the Position
We are now looking for the right person to get involved in our industry-leading software-as-a-service transport management platform at a stage where we are ready to streamline our architecture for us to scale and grow. You will be working to maintain the product and keeping customers happy as new features and re-factorings are completed.
The ideal candidate for the Support Developer position will need to have a good nose for, and take pride in, doing things the right way and for ensuring lasting maintainability, stability, and extensibility of our products.
Key skills we will be looking out for:
- Highly approachable with excellent English language communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of the transport industry would also be desirable
- Live or be local to Auckland and a hold a clean NZ driving licence
- Have a legal right to work in New Zealand
For the right person we can offer:
- A professional and friendly working environment
- A competitive salary
- An opportunity to progress to a full stack developer role
If you think this is the right opportunity for you to take your next step in your career, please apply on line by pressing the “APPLY FOR THIS JOB” button and following the instructions.
Only applicants with the right to live and work in New Zealand will be considered and acknowledged.