What is iCOS LIVE
iCOS LIVE is a web-based solution hosted in the cloud that offers a work-flow solution for the freight and logistics industry. It links transport operators, their subcontractors and their clients – some being importers, exporters, international freight forwarders, distributors and third-party logistics companies together.
Its distinct features set it apart from competing systems with real-time track and trace – from online or electronic data interchange bookings through dispatch to proof of delivery with signature or camera capture.
iCOS LIVE caters for the following freight booking types:
- General freight, ambient, chilled and frozen
- Container management
- Bulk haulage
Empower your customers
- Transport owner’s clients can self -serve to manage their own account regarding track and trace, documentation, saving valuable customer service time. Online or electronic bookings speeds up processing while increasing accuracy.
- It’s a breeze – customers love using iCOS LIVE.
Your customers can book online
- Instant access via username and password
- Job capture, tracking and auto-rating
- Ability to create pickup request manifests
- Print PDF consignment notes and labels
- Real-time track and trace online, including pin pointing via longitude and latitude, signature capture and signee names, date and time stamp on visual map display
- Lock your customers into you
- System auto-allocates docket number sequence, preventing revenue leakage
- Takes the phone load off your staff
- Eliminates docket book, printing costs
- Paperless end-to-end solution for 100% visibility for your customers
- Remove double handling to reduce time spent and accidental duplication
EDI Bookings – Business to Business
- Intelligent and adaptable
- Can accept different file formats
- Quick to implement
- Multiple transmission methods accepted
- Multiple EDI processing facilities exist for backup and assurance
- Automated job booking
- Eliminates double keying and data entry error
- Saves time
- Jobs are automatically rated so your customers can see at a glance what it’s going to cost them